It’s amazing to me that this festival has withstood everything it’s been through…
Breakaway Music Festival: Charlotte features Griz, Wiz Khalifa, Juice Wrld, Lil Pump, Louis The Child, & More on October 12 & 13 at AvidXChange Music Factory Festival Grounds next to the Fillmore Charlotte.
Here’s some important info you’ll need to know to have a happy festival experience!
2 Day GA = $105
2 Day VIP = $175
Friday/Saturday GA = $55
Friday/Saturday VIP = $99
Like most city festivals, the event highly encourages ride share, drop off, or use of public transport to get to the event. There is limited GA parking. VIP tickets include parking, on site.
Friday, October 12: 3pm – 10pm
Saturday, October 13: 2pm – 10pm
- Individual glow sticks
- Chairs (including foldable and lawn
- Aerosol cans, spray paint, or pressurized cans
- Frisbees and sports balls (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)
- Air horns
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (Drones)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms (Regardless of Concealed Carry Permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal drugs, substances, or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Seat cushions with backs
- Video cameras
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
- Large bags, including backpacks
Tickets & More info: breakawayfestival.com/charlotte