…and so clean, clean!
If this is your first time here, welcome!! If you have been here before, you have likely noticed a huge difference in our layout, design, navigation, etc. This is because with the help of some amazing people we have reimagined what Festival Survival Guide means to us and what we want to bring to you!
After several months of going back to the drawing board with this site and our vision, we are emerging with a fresh take on our site and the brand in general. This means there is still a lot for us to do to bring this vision fully to life, but as you can see, a lot of progress has already been made.
Here are a few things that are in store as we role out our new vision:
- More Amazing Content – We set out years ago to make sure that anyone visiting this site would be more prepared for their festival experience, thus, allowing them to have more fun and be safer. That makes us smile, so we are going to do even more of it! More festivals, more tips, more gear recommendations, etc. We want to bring it all, and with enough time, we will!
- Gear Reviews – We are currently curating a list of the very best gear that is out there, so that you can make the most of your music festival experience. We want to make sure you get gear that works well and will withstand the test of time! These reviews will be in the form of blogs and videos.
- More Social Engagement – We could not ask for a more amazing community of music lovers and we are going to spend more time engaging with you on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter so be sure to join the fun! That is where we will be posting contests and awarding prizes as well, so you don’t want to miss that!
- Contests and Give-Aways – We are going to have so much fun with this, and you are going to win so much cool festival goodness! Top secret right now, more updates very soon!
- So much more – There are several things that are too early stage to spill the beans on, but we promise you are going to love what we are working on!
With all of that said, we have to take a moment to thank YOU, for being here. For being one of us, for being such a huge fan of music and the festival scene you can barely take the off season. Well we built this for you, and we love you for being a part of this family. We are going to have such a blast together we can hardly wait!
So here’s to so much amazing music, a festival scene that get’s us out of hibernation every year, and the beautiful people we get to meet along the way! Thanks for being a part of our family, much more to come! Stay tuned!
The FSG Family